Male Cosmetic Surgery Des Moines
Privacy and education are important to people. That is why Dr. David Robbins has created a unique cosmetic surgery practice in Iowa where you can experience the education of a quadruple board certified plastic surgeon (Dr. David Robbins) and a private operating suite at the office of Des Moines Plastic Surgery™. There is no longer a need to visit a hospital or surgery center to have cosmetic surgery. We have it all in one convenient location!
Cosmetic surgery for men is becoming more and more popular. The American Board of Plastic Surgery continues to see an increase every year in cosmetic procedures for men. At Des Moines Plastic Surgery™ we also have seen an increase in the number men coming in for cosmetic procedures.
There are several reasons why men are getting plastic surgery:
- Men are seeing their significant others having procedures done to look and feel younger. Breast surgery, “mommy makeovers”, and face lifts are becoming very common and people are more open about discussing their procedures.
- Male executives are wanting to look younger because they are often speaking in front of large groups, they are on television or on the internet, or competing for continued employment with younger professionals.
- Men want to look the way they feel too!
- They have been unhappy with a part of their body that they either cannot change on their own or have tried and are unsuccessful (i.e. a nose job or liposuction around the tummy area).
For many men thinning hair may start happening as early as their teenage years. Unfortunately genetics have everything to do with this ongoing concern for men. Des Moines Plastic Surgery™ offers Neograft, the nonsurgical solution for thinning hair.
Male Cosmetic Procedures offered at Des Moines Plastic Surgery™
- Face Lift addresses areas of the face which show signs of aging. This includes sagging skin, wrinkles, and loss of volume. There are several types of face lifts which address different areas of the face.Read more..
- Laser Lift is a nonsurgical procedure which tightens skin in the lower face, jowl, and neck area. There is minimal downtime and no general anesthesia.Read more..
- Nose Surgery can reduce or increase the size of your nose, change the shape of the tip or the bridge, narrow the span of the nostrils, or change the angle between your nose and your upper lip.Read more..
- Eyelid surgery (technically called blepharoplasty) is a procedure to reduce fat–usually along with excess skin and muscle from the upper and lower eyelids.Read more..
- Liposuction is a procedure that can help sculpt the body by removing unwanted fat from specific areas, including the abdomen, hips, buttocks, thighs, knees, upper arms, chin, cheeks and neck.Read more..
- Breast Reduction in Men is a procedure that can help sculpt the body by removing unwanted fat from specific areas, including the abdomen, hips, buttocks, thighs, knees, upper arms, chin, cheeks and neck.Read more..
Dr. Robbins specializes in cosmetic surgery and performs all these cosmetic procedures in his in-office surgical operating room. For those patients wanting experience, continuity of care and privacy; Des Moines Plastic Surgery™ provides it all. Our office staff is very well trained and experienced. For staff member profiles, click on the About Us menu item.
Before and after photos of male procedures at Des Moines Plastic Surgery™
View the gallery.