What Are the Areas You Are Concerned About?
You have been thinking about plastic surgery for a while now and not quite sure where to begin. Most patients go through the same process while deciding on a surgeon, a procedure and finding financing options. Here are a few tips that patients ask themselves while going through the process of deciding a future procedure:
- Research our website at dsmplasticsurgery.com to see what we have to offer for your goal area.
- Decide if you are comfortable with a surgical option or research to see if we have a non-surgical choice for your concerned area.
- Call our office at 515.221.9999 or email [email protected] to set up your complimentary consultation.
- Meet with Dr. Robbins or one of his trained aestheticians to gain knowledge about your future procedure.
- Budget according to your procedure. Although we are 100% cosmetic, we offer Care Credit as a financing option to you.
- After your consultation, ask yourself if you are fully committed to getting a procedure done at this time.
- If you want more than one procedure done, establish a timeline to achieve the desired goals. Many procedures can be combined in one setting.
- Think of a date that would work best for your schedule to have your procedure to allow the appropriate recovery time if needed. (Winter is a popular time for surgery in our office. Most patients will have their procedures booked out 6 to 8 weeks in advance)
We understand surgery can be intimidating and we want you to feel comfortable with your decision. At Des Moines Plastic Surgery™ and Healthy Skin & Laser Center you will work with the same staff throughout your process. Our dedicated staff is always ready to help and are here to answer any of your questions/concerns before and after your surgery.
Dr. Robbins is the only quadruple board certified plastic surgeon in the state of Iowa. This means he is board certified to do plastic surgery of the face, breast, and body. We are the only plastic surgery practice in Iowa performing 100% of our business in cosmetic plastic surgery. This means Dr. Robbins spends 100% of his time seeing cosmetic patients and doing cosmetic surgery. He has done over 3000 cosmetic surgeries in our on-site fully accredited operating room. Des Moines Plastic Surgery™ is now Black Diamond with Allergan Cosmetic noted in the top 75 of 25,000 Allergan accounts.