Body Procedures Des Moines
- Smartlipo™ is designed to disrupt fatty cells and tighten skin better than traditional liposuction techniques.
- Liposuction is a procedure that can help sculpt the body by removing unwanted fat from specific areas, including the abdomen, hips, buttocks, thighs, knees, upper arms, chin, cheeks and neck.
- Cellulaze is the first and only minimally invasive cellulite treatment backed by extensive clinical data.
- Tummy Tuck is a surgical procedure to reduce excess skin and fat from the middle and lower abdomen and to tighten the muscles of the abdominal wall.
- Arm lift surgery is a surgical procedure which reduces excess skin and fat from the upper arms.
- Body lift surgery treats the buttocks, abdomen, waist, hips and thighs in one procedure. A circumferential incision around the body reduces an apron of excess skin and fat and repositions and tightens tissues.
- Body Contouring After Massive Weight Loss: Plastic surgery procedures have been designed to correct excess skin and fat that is present after a significant weight reduction.
- Mommy Makeover is a combination of several procedures to get mothers back to their pre-baby body. It often consists of a breast surgery, tummy tuck, and sometimes fat reduction.
- CoolSculpting is a new method of targeting and eliminating body fat through controlled cooling.
- Exilis is an amazing and effective nonsurgical skin tightening and fat reduction treatment that is one of the most popular nonsurgical procedures performed across the country.
- VASER Lipo is an innovative technology that breaks up fat while preserving all other important tissues, leaving smooth results and promoting rapid healing.
- A Brazilian butt lift is a butt augmentation procedure that uses liposuction to harvest fat from one or more areas of the body, and inject it into the butt cheeks and the outer hips.
Individual results may vary.