Body Procedures Des Moines
- Smartlipo™ is designed to disrupt fatty cells and tighten skin better than traditional liposuction techniques.
- Liposuction is a procedure that can help sculpt the body by removing unwanted fat from specific areas, including the abdomen, hips, buttocks, thighs, knees, upper arms, chin, cheeks and neck.
- Cellulaze is the first and only minimally invasive cellulite treatment backed by extensive clinical data.
- Tummy Tuck is a surgical procedure to remove excess skin and fat from the middle and lower abdomen and to tighten the muscles of the abdominal wall.
- Arm lift surgery is a surgical procedure which removes excess skin and fat from the upper arms.
- Body lift surgery treats the buttocks, abdomen, waist, hips and thighs in one procedure. A circumferential incision around the body removes an apron of excess skin and fat and repositions and tightens tissues.
- Body Contouring After Massive Weight Loss: Plastic surgery procedures have been designed to correct excess skin and fat that is present after a significant weight reduction.
- Mommy Makeover is a combination of several procedures to get mothers back to their pre-baby body. It often consists of a breast surgery, tummy tuck, and sometimes fat reduction.
- CoolSculpting is a new method of targeting and eliminating body fat through controlled cooling.
- Exilis is an amazing and effective nonsurgical skin tightening and fat reduction treatment that is one of the most popular nonsurgical procedures performed across the country.
- VASER Lipo is an innovative technology that breaks up fat while preserving all other important tissues, leaving smooth results and promoting rapid healing.
- A Brazilian butt lift is a butt augmentation procedure that uses liposuction to harvest fat from one or more areas of the body, and inject it into the butt cheeks and the outer hips.