Breast Procedures Des Moines
- Breast augmentation, technically known as augmentation mammoplasty, is a surgical procedure to enhance the size and shape of a woman’s breast.
- Breastlift, or mastopexy, is a surgical procedure to raise and reshape sagging breasts–at least, for a time.
- Breast reduction reduces fat, glandular tissue, and skin from the breasts, making them smaller, lighter, and firmer.
- Breast Implant Exchange replaces existing implants with the same or different type of implant and often time a different size as well.
- Male breast reduction reduces fat and or glandular tissue from the breasts, and in extreme cases reduces excess skin, resulting in a chest that is flatter, firmer, and better contoured.
Before & After Photos
* Individual results may vary.
View before-and-after pictures of real patients at Des Moines Plastic Surgery™
Before and After Photos of breast procedures at Des Moines Plastic Surgery™.