Surgical Procedures Des Moines
- Breast Augmentation, technically known as augmentation mammoplasty, is a surgical procedure to enhance the size and shape of a woman’s breast.
- Breast Lift, or Mastopexy, is a surgical procedure to raise and reshape sagging breasts–at least, for a time.
- Breast Reduction reducdes fat, glandular tissue, and skin from the breasts, making them smaller, lighter, and firmer.
- Breast Implant Exchange replaces existing implants with the same or different type of implant and often time a different size as well.
- Smartlipo™ is designed to disrupt fatty cells and tighten skin better than traditional liposuction techniques.
- Liposuction is a procedure that can help sculpt the body by removing unwanted fat from specific areas, including the abdomen, hips, buttocks, thighs, knees, upper arms, chin, cheeks and neck.
- Cellulaze is the first and only minimally invasive cellulite treatment backed by extensive clinical data.
- Tummy Tuck is a surgical procedure to reduce excess skin and fat from the middle and lower abdomen and to tighten the muscles of the abdominal wall.
- Arm Lift is a surgical procedure which reduces excess skin and fat from the upper arms.
- Body Lift treats the buttocks, abdomen, waist, hips and thighs in one procedure. A circumferential incision around the body reduces an apron of excess skin and fat and re-positions and tightens tissues.
- Body Contouring After Massive Weight Loss: Plastic surgery procedures have been designed to correct excess skin and fat that is present after a significant weight reduction.
- VASER Lipo: VASER lipo is the customizable body sculptor that reduces fat and smooths the skin’s surface, using ultrasonic waves.
- A Brazilian Butt Lift is a butt augmentation procedure that uses liposuction to harvest fat from one or more areas of the body, and inject it into the butt cheeks and the outer hips.Read more
- Facelift surgery addresses the entire face and neck with incisions in the temple hairline, in front of the ear, and behind the ear along the hairline.
- The Laser Lift offers a new, technologically advanced option for non-surgical facial rejuvenation.
- Eyelid Surgery (technically called blepharoplasty) is a procedure to reduce fat–usually along with excess skin and muscle from the upper and lower eyelids.
- Brow Lift allows the tissue and muscle beneath the skin to be re-positioned or altered, correcting the source of visible creases and furrows in the forehead.
- Nose Surgery, also known as rhinoplasty is a procedure to reshape the nasal tissues and bring the nose into proportion with the rest of the patient’s face.Read more
- Ear Surgery, also known as otoplasty, is a surgical procedure often performed on children, which draws the ears closer to the head.Read more
- Chin Surgery procedures are designed to augment or reshape the chin in order to balance it with other facial features. This may require a facial implant or surgical contouring of the chin.Read more
- Mommy Makeover includes a combination of procedures, such as a tummy tuck and breast surgery, along with other body-shaping treatments, like liposuction, that rejuvenate a mom’s physique.Read more
- Cosmetic Surgery for Men: plastic surgery can benefit men as well as women, with certain procedures that are well suited for men in particular.Read more
- Male Breast Reduction can give patients a flatter, firmer, more masculine chest.Read more
- NeoGraft™ has revolutionized the world’s approach to minimally invasive hair loss treatments, and this no-touch implantation procedure is now availableRead more
View Our Before and After Photos at Des Moines Plastic Surgery™.
Individual results may vary.